EDUindex News invites job application for the post of Associate- Digital media for the year 2020. As a part of the Eduindex News Communications team, your involvement will focus on digital media planning, strategy, management, monitoring and optimisation.
Other support activities will include internal communication with relevant team members for Newsletters, Community Engagement Programmes, events at IIHS, and representing the institution for different forms of outreach.
- A graduate degree with a major in Communication or English, Social Sciences or Management or an equivalent Post Graduate degree with graduate degree pursuing students will also be considered;
- Excellent command over English, and proficiency at writing for digital media;
- The ability to write with precision and attention to detail. Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage;
- Experience working with digital platforms for content management, social media management, analytics and serving online ads. The list includes but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Search Console, WordPress and Google Ads;
- An understanding of the basic analytics of each digital marketing platform to create meaningful reports for stakeholders;
- The ability to establish Key Performance Indicators and track them through commonly used tools;
- The ability to learn and adapt in the ever-evolving world of digital media is a must for this role.
- Planning and strategising for social media
- Managing paid online promotions – such as, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Search, Google Display, Content platforms like Taboola and affiliate websites and groups;
- Deriving budget from stakeholders and ensuring alignment to campaign goals;
- Liaising with different teams to obtain content as per the campaign requirements in a timely manner;
- Creating analytics reports
- Supporting activities for website optimization;
- Travelling to other locations for live social media activity to support institutional events as and when required;
- Providing digital media training
How to apply?
If you are interested to explore this opportunity with us, please fill the online application form by clicking here. (You can also click on the “Apply Now” button at the end of the Job Description displayed on the website).
Eduindex News, New Delhi, India