About EDuindex news
Eduindex News is a next-generation global news publishing company that helps scholars get the free access to educational contents and news at one place. Our digital products, services, and engineering are built on years of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
EDUindex News is a division subsidiary company of Edupedia Publications Pvt Ltd created with a vision to provide educational contents & educational news at one place. With our brands like IJR, EduPub, Pen2Print and Eduindex, we are serving the humanity and helping scholars around the world.
Joining the Eduindex News team give you an opportunity to work on different fields of content writing, editorial works, digital marketing, publishing, audio visual communication and public relation building aspects of the media publication work.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create organic reach on different social networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram through stories and curated posts for our program
2. Share our program’s curated posts on social networks
3. Invite students and spread awareness about our program’s mass counseling session (webinars) in their respective city/town
4. Establish student-level connect/representation in every college/coaching groups in each targeted districts
5. Create our program as a center of discussion in topics like ‘career after 12th class’ and ‘IT as a career’
6. Bring more participation in various Eduindex News activities like school orientation/mass counseling sessions through webinars
7. Generate student database from colleges/coaching
8. Connect & share contact details of school principals and coaching directors of their respective work location
Who can apply: from anywhere in world.
-Who has a presence in overall social media platforms
-Can start the internship between 22nd May to 25th May 20
-Are ready to make calls to students for program counseling
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 19th May’20 and 23rd Jun’20
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
How to Apply
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org