Digital marketing as you heard this word, you will certainly focus on online marketing or the non traditional marketing technique which can boost the market of important goods and things digitally. Basically digital marketing is the type of marketing which is delivered over the digital channels especially on the internet, smartphones and other digital mediums are technically included. Digital marketing can create a hyphen market space which can be utilized by both suppliers and customers.
Without facts and principles, data is useless.” –Bob Hoffman, Writer, Speaker and Type A Group PartnerTweet
Anyone who is using digital media or mediums can take advantage of exclusive offers and deals which have been provided by suppliers. Digital marketing can boost the business turnover of the companies. Digital marketing offers a huge return on small investment. Nowaday Companies are hiring digital marketing experts for better promotion of their products.
“We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” –Craig Davis, former Chief Creative Officer at J. Walter Thompson
“Content is not king, but a president elected by the votes of those whom it aims to rule.” –Raheel Farooq, Teacher, Writer and Voiceover ArtistTweet
Digital marketing can be divided into several types which is given as follows-
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Email Marketing (EM).
- Content Marketing (CM).
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
- Television Marketing (TM).
- Affiliate Marketing (AM).
- Radio Marketing (RM).
“Does your content lead readers on a journey, or does it merely stuff them as leads into a pipeline?” –Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfsTweet
Digital marketing has consist several marketing benefits which is given as below-
- Low Cost: Marketing digitally offers more affordable alternatives than traditional methods. They create much impact yet cost less.
- Easy to Measure: Success of the digital campaign can be easily traced like email marketing software.
- Easy to Adjust: Digital marketing can be easily adjusted accordingly or stopped all through with ease over traditional marketing.
- Brand Development: A well developed website that is highly interactive in some of the ways by which business can build its brand,
- Ease to Share: Digital marketing channels, feature sharing capabilities which allows campaigns to be shared with various followers.
“The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.” –David Ogilvy, the Father of Advertising, Founder of Ogilvy & Mather
“Authenticity, honesty, and personal voice underlie much of what’s successful on the Web.” –Rick Levine, Author of The Cluetrain ManifestoTweet
Hence, Digital marketing is the revolutionary step to increase the business capability and goals, promotes the goods and makes the business companies a big brand.