Hyderabad is not only famous for Charminar and Ramoji Film City, but it is also widely known for its food specialties like Biryani, Irani Chai, and Kheer. Hyderabadi Biryani is not only a popular delicacy in India but across the world. Tourists visit Hyderabad to taste the unique flavor of its Biryani. Apart from Hyderabadi Biryani, this city also has excellent South Indian Cuisine. Here is a list of five places best for serving delicious food, and you should try them out this Monsoon.
Top Restaurants in Hyderabad
If you are looking for some fantastic restaurants in Hyderabad, which serves you the Hyderabadi Special as well as the delicious South Indian Cuisine, this is the correct place for you. We all known Biryani is the most sought-after food in Hyderabad, and hence, it is also known as the Hyderabadi Special. Do you know, there are a few fantastic places which also offer excellent South Indian Cuisine? Let’s find out about the restaurants:
- Paradise Circle, Hyderabad: One of the most renowned restaurants to serve the Hyderabadi Special Biryani is none other than Paradise Circle. They have their restaurants all around India. Their Biryani is the most authentic Hyderabadi Biryani present in India. They won multiple awards, such as the Times Food & Nightlife Award 2018, “Restaurant Serving the Best Biryani” award at the Asian Food Congress, 2019. Their name also got enlisted into the Limca Book of Records for achieving the “Most Biryani Servings Sold in a Year.”
- Irani Chai, Hyderabad: Monsoon and Chai go hand in hand, and Irani Chai is one of the most popular Hyderabadi Specials. The place is quite famous for serving the best possible Irani chai and is also known to be affordable. Along with the unique tea, they also make samosa and other snacks.
- Almond House, Hyderabad: The Almond House is a famous sweet shop in Hyderabad, for Kheer and other delicious delicacies. They also have a separate section for South Indian desserts such as Ariselu, Bobbatlu, Jangri, and many other sweets. They also serve individualized biscuits and have named them Bisticks.
- Udipi’s Upahar, Hyderabad: The most authentic restaurant to serve South Indian Cuisine in Hyderabad, which has been established in 1996. Here, they serve vegetarian dishes like Idli, Dosa, Vada, and different varieties of them. The taste of the food served is unforgettable, and it would remain etched on your memory for a very long time. The restaurant is very hygienic, and they serve high-quality food.
- Café Bahar, Hyderabad: Another renowned restaurant to serve Hyderabadi Special Biryani is Café Bahar. They serve varieties of Biryani, and the taste is to die for. The café was established in the year 1973 and has been going strong ever since. If you are in Hyderabad, you cannot miss the delicacies served here.
It would be best if you visited the places in the Monsoon season. No one ever returns home disappointed after tasting the food from these restaurants. Go, have some incredible experience and trust me, you won’t regret it.