Vaishali Singh (Cheenu Singh Rathore)
Hello there, today we gonna talk about the ways by which we can earn money by putting into some work from home using an internet connection and a laptop.
1. Freelancing, Thanks to the internet and gadgets like laptops and PCs which enables you to work at your own pace and helps to earn you a lot of money in your pyjamas, India is the second largest economy of freelancing, USA ranks first. Now, you just need a proper skillset in a specific field and then you have to create your freelance profile on your desired platform it varies for the kind of work you do , it can be designing, programming, development, writing, content writing, video production, graphic designing, content creation, video editing, voice overs, or any other thing you’re interested in.
2. Virtual assistants, these days people needs virtual assistants and they upload about the kind of work they want their virtual assistant to do on internet, it can be from a very simple task like translating a page to a complex one like researching and finding the clues and sources about a specific thing or event, so based upon the work, the virtual assistants gets paid. It can be a very good source of earning for a lot of people who want to assist somebody in their work and want to make money out of it.
3. Online tuitions or courses, now the COVID-19 pandemic has created an online studying environment and a lot of people find it more comfortable and better than the offline one as they do not need to go out for gaining the proper knowledge they can learn at their own pace so the opportunities for teaching others through online tuitions or by creating the online courses have increased a way too much, you can charge according to you, or you can also sell your course on the platforms like Skillshare, udemy, coursera etc online course platforms and can generate a good amount of money from there.
4. Video production, people like watching videos more than reading a book or listening to a podcast beacause they can connect more easily to the host by watching a video and visuals also helps in learning and understanding things better than reading or listening so video trend is increasing day by day, YouTube has become very popular these days because it’s free and accessible to everyone, so either you can create video content on YouTube, or can freelance work for the people who needs videos.
5. Blogging, perhaps the best and easiest way to earn money at your own pace is blogging, it’s my personal favourite thing, in order to start out in this field you just need a blogging account and internet access then you can write and create your business using a mobile phone even. You have 2 options in blogging either you can write for your own blog and can earn through adsense or affiliate and also through brand deals or the other option is to work for someone else’s blog or a website who pays you to write blogs for their organization.
6. Internship, The another simple way of earning is to intern someone or an organisation and do paid internships there, you just need to create a CV and write about your education, achievements, qualifications, passion and skillset in that CV and apply according to it to the desiring organisation.
7. Digital marketing, Digital marketing basically focuses upon marketing of a company, product or service digitally, it uses the knowledge of SEO and SEM, data analysis, content writing, email marketing, social media skills, content creation and editing skills, basic knowledge of design and interface, technical specifications etc, these are some of the skills you need to expertise in order to become a great digital marketer in this era.
So, these were some of the ways through which you earn easily by working from home, if you want me to write a detailed blog on all the options in details including these options too then, follow cheenusinghrathore at ttp://cheenusinghrathore.wordpress.com wordpress.com and comment down below.
Thank you http://cheenusinghrathore.wordpress.com