The whole world is suffering from COVID-19 from last year. The pandemic is about to complete 1 year this December. And all of this happened just because of a small virus which isn’t even visible with naked eyes. This explains, how a small virus can do such a big disaster in human body.
Every nation is trying its best to prepare the vaccine for this disease and the government is requesting the people to wear mask, wash their hands and eat healthy food to increase their immunity.
In short, it’s all about living a healthy lifestyle to resist the disease and this pandemic has shown how important it is to care about the body, be it physically, mentally or emotionally.
There’s a lot of things a person can do to live a healthy lifestyle:
- Drink more water – Water is needed to carry out our body functions, remove waste and carry nutrients and oxygen around our body.
- Get enough sleep – When you don’t rest well, you compensate by eating more. Also, lack of sleep causes premature aging, and you wouldn’t want that.
- Exercise – Not just a few times a week, but every day. Movement is life. Exercise offers many benefits including increase of life span, lowering of risk of diseases, higher bone density and weight loss. Increase activity in your life.
- Never skip breakfast – Skipping breakfast might seem like it can lead to weight loss, but it’s doing just the opposite. Enjoying a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast keeps you energized throughout the morning, while forgetting breakfast actually slows down ur metabolism.
- Eat more fruits – Fruits are a plethora of vitamins and minerals.Taking in synthetic supplements are not the same as consuming the foods direct from nature.
- Eat more vegetables – Like fruits, vegetables are important for the well being of our health.
- Purge negative people from your life – Positive mental healthy is an important part of a healthy life. You don’t need toxic people in your life.
- Say no to oily food – Reduce your intake of fast food, fries, doughnuts, chips, wedges, and foods that have been deep fried.
- Don’t drink alcohol – Like caffeine, alcohol is a diuretic. Not only that, alcohol is repeatedly proven to have negative effects on our body and health– impacting the proper functioning of our brain, liver, lungs, and other major organs.
- Eat small meals – Choose several small meals over a few big meals a day. This balances out your energy distribution throughout the day.
These are few things one can do improve his body physically, mentally and emotionally.