Losing weight is one of the most difficult tasks that I am sure everybody has faced once in their life, specially those who have weight loss goals in their minds but are still some how not being able to achieve it. Don’t worry readers, you can achieve your weight loss goals with certain dietary changes and get your desired body. Determination and consistency in binging healthy food is all that’s required. You need to stay focused on your goal and say no to every food that does no good to your body, and instead makes you gain more weight.
1. Avoid Sugar intake- food with excessive sugar are very bad for your health as it only helps in excessive weight gain. Excessive sugar consumption leads to building up of fat around the abdomen as sugar consists of both glucose and fructose. The liver when gets overloaded with fructose turns it into fats which gets stored in your body, thus leading to more weight gain. Therefore you should stay away from sugary food and sugary drinks in order to avoid weight gain.
2. Consume more protein- protein is the most important nutrient for a person aiming to lose weight. Protein rich food can lower down one’s appetite and helps you feeling full the entire day which ultimately make you consume fewer calories everyday. Egg is a good source of protein.
3. Fewer intake of carbs- fewer consumption of carbs is another effective way for losing weight. Low carb diets lead to quick reduction in water weight, which often gives people faster results. Avoiding refined carbs like sugar, candy, and white bread can help. You can also substitute white bread and white rice for brown bread and brown rice respectively.
4. Consume more fibre rich food- eating plenty of fibre rich food is equally important for weight loss. The best way to get more fibre is to eat fruits and vegetables. Legumes are good source of fibre. Cereals like oats can also be consumed for breakfast or dinner as they are very low in calories.
5. Exercise regularly- Exercise is the best thing you can choose to lose weight in a healthy way. Regular exercise would not only make your body lose extra pounds but would also help you live a long, healthy life devoid of diseases. You can get started from easy exercises like jogging, brisk walking,sprinting or cycling. Walking is the best exercise to start with for beginners. Walking not only helps in eliminating rigid body fats and your belly but it also has many other health benefits.
Apart from walking,weight training and cardiovascular exercises are very effective in eliminating fat across your body.
So, this time be determined and focused enough to achieve your ideal weight and achieve that dream body. Good luck for your weight loss journey, but always remember that losing weight ideally is always about 80% diet and 20% exercise. Go ahead readers and change your life by choosing a healthy lifestyle for yourself, starting from today!