National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the NTA JEE Main result 2020 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Main 2020 result latest news shows 24 candidates have scored 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 result.
The website may have gone down due to heavy traffic, students may wait for a while and then check their JEE Main 2020 results.
The Union Education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal on Wednesday said that out of the 8.58 lakh candidates who had registered for the JEE (Main) exam, 6.35 lakh candidates appeared in the examination. Over 8 lakh students had appeared in the JEE Main 2020 examination amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Students, parents and Opposition leaders had protested strongly demanding the postponement of the exam. But the government did not pay heed to their requests. Instead it issued strict guidelines for the appearing students and invigilators at the exam centre and conducted the entrance tests.
At the time of going to print, the National Testing Agency, which conducts the examination, had not yet released the full all-India rank list or the cut-off score for eligibility to attempt the JEE Advanced to be held on September 27. Students can check their scores and the final answer keys at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
For September, the number of students who have scored 100 is 15. State wise break up for the numbers is Telangana with 8 followed by Delhi with 5 students. 2 students from Haryana and 1 student each from Gujarat and Maharashtra scored 100 percentile. Rajasthan has 4 toppers and Andhra Pradesh has 3 students who scored 100 percentile. Along with the 100 percentilers, NTA would also be releasing the state wise list of toppers.
The complete list of toppers would be provided shortly along with the JEE Main 2020 Rank list on the official site as well. In January, 9 students had scored 100 percentile. The complete list of toppers would be provided shortly along with the JEE Main 2020 Rank list on the official site as well. The score card of the candidates would be released online on jeemain.nta.nic.in. As many as 2.5 lakh students would qualify to appear for JEE Advanced 2020 or IIT JEE examination, scheduled for September 27.
1. Landa Jitendra – Andhra Pradesh
2. Thadavarthi Vishnu Sri Sai Sankar – Andhra Pradesh
3. Y S S Narasimha Naidu – Andhra Pradesh
4. Chirag Falor- Delhi
5. Gurkirat Singh -Delhi
6. Laksh Gupta -Delhi
7. Nishant Agarwal- Delhi
8. Tushar Sethi – Delhi
9. Nisarg Chadha – Gujarat
10. Divyanshu Agarwal - Haryana
11. Harshvardhan Agarwal – Haryana
12. Swayam Shashank Chube- Maharashtra
13. Akhil Agrawal- Rajasthan
14. Akhil Jain — Rajasthan
15. Parth Dwivedi — Rajasthan
16. R Muhender Raj- Rajasthan
17. Chagari Koushal Kumar Reddy – Telangana
18. Deeti Yeshash Chandra – Telangana
19. Chukka Tanuja — Telangana
20. Morreddigari Likhith Reddy — Telangana
21. Rachapalle Shashank Anirudh – Telangana
22. Rongala Arun Siddardha – Telangana
23. Shiva Krishna Sagi — Telangana
24. Vadapalli Arvind Narasimha — Telangana
Steps to check Results
- Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains 2020 results”
- A new window page will display in screen
- Login by entering your details
- The JEE Mains 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- And now you can download the results and take its print out too.