5 TIPS FOR CORPORATE LEADERS
- PERSONAL POWER- Your position is of no use if you don’t have personal power. If you make your employees work with positional power, it will create a pressure on them which can later result in toxic relations. But if your employee admires you and feel connected with you he will obey your orders by heart.
- INFLUENCE- Start making an influence on the team you lead otherwise you will be a puppet. Your decision your words should have high value for your team but don’t choose wrong methods to make influence, be friendly, treat them as your family, stand with them in their personal problems.
- GIVE IMPORTANCE-If you are the leader that doesn’t mean you are always right and best always encourage your juniors to give new ideas, give some autonomous tasks to them, ask for suggestions, never ignore their points if it is not acceptable then point out the shortcomings and encourage to improve.
- PROGRESS ADVANCING- Make sure the progress of your team along with you. If you alone will keep progressing without your team soon you will loose their belief in you and you will be all alone. Your team mates should not feel left out.
- COMMON GOALS -The goals of your team and yours should be same. There should be no differences in the goals. The moment they will realise that their goals will be achieved by being with you, they are never going to leave you and they will give their 100% to you and your organisation