COVID-19 make-up look which is all about enhancing the eyes. Trends are changing in the times of COVID-19. Coming to make up, with our faces covered with face masks it is all about the windows to our and that is eyes.
Here are few tips on how to ace that perfect eye look.
- Start with eyebrows: Comb out and structure the brows. You need a waterproof brow pomade that gives your brow natural finish and also enhances and shades it.
- Conceal Eyes: Use a pain pot or a primer to help the eye-lid area become brighter and lighter. For this, use a flat brush to spread the paint pot or primer across your lid.
- Time for that Kohl Pencils: Kajal is a big tool in the Indian eye makeup industry. A kajal kohl pencil lengthens and enhances the eye. And it is recommendation is to ensure that is stays on stronger. To keep it in place, take a flat brush with a power eye shadow and blend it in.
- Start off with basic colour from your Eye Palette: The colour gives you a slight dimension to it. Use a colour from the peach or pink family and dab it in the corner of your eyes without adding colour and intensity. It can be great for your everyday look.
- Get on with the Smoky Eyes: A gel based eye-linear which glides on to your skin and cleans well. Just take a little bit of it and ensure it is darkest towards the lash line and fades as it goes towards the crease.
- Spooky Halloween Spider Makeup: This makeup is trending is now-a-days very much. This basic look starts with dark and smoky eye featuring brown or black shades. Then softly smoke out the black into crease and then blend a brown shade into the crease. Next apply the right shade of foundation and concealer to cover the dark circle under the eye and apply the black shade eye linear and slightly smudge it out. Contour your cheeks and use a bronzer to add the warmth. Next with a pointed liquid eye linear, carefully begin drawing the legs of spider. If you want it to make 3D, then dip a small pointed eye shadow brush into the same deep black shade and brush off the excess product. Lastly apply a pair of dramatic false eyelashes to the non-spider makeup eye and apply a deep shade of lipstick to complete this look.
- Poison Ivy Makeup: It is an amazing makeup style that reveals the dark mood of yours. To create this look eyes shadow has to be dark green which fades into a lighter green. It creates an ominous look, with golden green circles under the eyes balanced by a darker green with glitter accents on the eye lid. The scrolling vines to the side look both beautiful and slightly occult. The use of lush and feathery black eyelashes creates an occult look and the entire look is completed by darker vine in the hair.
- Crying Eye Makeup Look during COVID-19: If you want to fool someone, then this look is perfect for you. This makeup look cleverly emulates the look of salty tears without the need for any to be shed. To create this look, you need dark grey, black and silver smoky eye look with a normal false eye-lashes. It creates a salty look. The look is completed with a thick layer of under eye concealer to support the running makeup. Then Visine drops are placed along the water line to run the eye-linear and create a false streams of tears.
These are some of the tips that enhances the beauty of eyes during COVID-19. Try these tips, these are actually awesome. COVID-19 is all about beauty of your eyes.
So guys try them, we assure your will eyes will cast a spell bound magic. Today till this much only, for more updates you have to stay tuned with us. We will back soon with more interesting topics regarding makeup. Till then goodbye. Have a nice day. Stay at home and stay safe and healthy and do not forget to try these wonderful mesmerizing eye makeups during COVID-19.