Our planet is changing daily . We should try to save of planet. There are tons of things that affect our planet. The great news is that everybody can help to scale back our planet and do their bit for the environment.
Our environment has the living also non-living sorts of surroundings. It also refers to a particular geographical area includes land, water, air, sunlight, forests,plants, food, rivers, and other natural things which comes within the environment.
An ecosystem is a natural unit consists of all plants, animals and micro-organisms in a neighborhood functioning along side all of the non-living physical factors of the environment.
Impacts on the Environment:
Since human activities cause many impacts on the environment. So, our environment should be safe and clean. without it we cannot imagine the existence of our life in this beautiful planet. Let’s have a look at the types of pollutiona created by us.
Water pollution occurs due to the discharge of polluted industrial wastes and other unsafe elements into the water. It affects the quality of water and sometimes causes soil erosion.
The air is polluted due to the uncontrolled discharge of harmful smoke from vehicles and industries. It will pollute the air which we intake and make us to suffer.
Soil is polluted by dumping or burning plastics or e-wastes and usage of fertilizers also make the soil to pollute.
Noise pollution is caused by using vehicles and sounds eliminated by the industries and an unnecessary sound will leads to cause noise pollution.
Soil and noise pollution also impacts our environment. The extreme secretion of greenhouse gases ( methane, carbondioxide, nitrous oxide and water vapor ) raised temperature of the world . This is the reason behind global warming. The existence of our life will become dangerous in future on the earth.
Nowadays, the food we are consuming isn’t healthy since it’s suffering from the bad impacts of artificial fertilizers. These fertilizers reduce our body’s resistance power to fight against diseases. That is why we fall sick at any time. Many health diseases and disorders are increasing due to Water and pollution .
Environmental pollution is impacting negatively on many factors of our lifestyle . These are socially, economically, and physically affected factors.
Ways to protect our Environment:
By minimizing the utilization of Disposable paper plates: Disposable Paper plates are mainly made up of wood, and manufacturing of those plates contributes to Deforestation. In addition , an enormous amount of water is wasted in the production of disposable plates.
By maximizing the utilization of reusable products: One-time usable products of Plastic and paper have a really bad impact on the Environment. In replace of those products, we must use the reusable product at our home more and more.
By Using Rainwater harvesting: Rainwater Harvesting may be a simple method of collection of rainfall for future uses. This collected water is often utilized for several works like gardening, rainwater irrigation etc.
By using Eco–friendly cleaning products: We must maximize the utilization of eco-friendly cleaning products instead of traditional products which believe synthetic chemicals. Traditional cleaning products are mostly made up of synthetic chemicals which are very dangerous to our health and also our surroundings .
Environmental Protection Agency:
The Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) is an agency of the U.S. Federal government which sets and enforces national pollution control standards.It was established in Dec 2, 1920.The main motto of this agency is to guard human and environmental health along side creating standards and laws that promote a healthy environment.
- The Environment (Protection) Act of 1986
- The Forest (Conservation) Act of 1980
- The Wildlife Protection Act 1972
- Water ( prevention and control of pollution) Act 1974
- Air (prevention and control of pollution) Act 1981
- The Indian Forest Act,1927
Problems in Environment:
The following problems occurs within the environment which leads to the change in lifestyle and technology.
• Pollution is one of the major problems which occurs due to the build-up of harmful substances in the air, water, and ground.
• The extinction of animals is also the reason for the problem which occurs due to extreme fires, hunting, development, and other actions.
• Habitat loss is a problem occurs due to the destruction of natural areas for building houses and industries. Deforestation occurs due to cutting trees, desertion of forests, fires, and pollution.
• The usage of environmental unfriendly materials like plastic and e-wastes should not be adopted.
Steps to protect our environment:
• People must follow strict laws on pollution control.
• Recycling of old and waste products must be adopted.
• Save water by reducing the wastage of water and by rain harvesting .
• Deforestation should be stopped and Start afforestration.
• Animal hunting should be prohibited.
• The emission of greenhouse gases should be controlled.
• Energy conservation and less use of electricity.
• Devlope technologies that are not harmful to our environment.
These are all the ways to protect our environment . Don’t destroy our planet wgich is giving life to us. Think before you do something harm to it. If you destroy our planet you will also destroys your life.
“ A beautiful environment starts with you ”