Guidelines for Writing
This guidelines is mandatory for all the authors, contributors and guest post writers on Eduindex News.
Our mission is to provide quality contents and educational news free of cost to scholars and authors. We try to bring academically useful contents and informations for the readers. All authors and contributors will keep this in mind.
Topics of Articles
Your article should fit in any of the News Categories mentioned at https://eduindexnews.com/news-categories/
Length of Article
Minimum 500 words and Maximum 2000 words will be allowed per article on our news portal.
Maximum 2 external links can be put in article which should be related to article and link should be from good resources and reliable information source.
At least one relevant news category need to be selected and 3-5 suitable tags should be added before publishing the article.
The submitted articles are reviewed within a day and made available online on the next day if the quality of the article is good. The articles on currents affairs get priority in getting published sooner.
Who can contribute guest articles/reviews
- Experts of the any fields.
- Book Reviewers
- Representatives of Organisations working in Development Sector
- Interns and Employee of Eduindex News
- Editorial Members of Eduindex News
- Avoid spamming and sharing sensual content.
- Ensure Sub-headings in article if possible.
- Share your own content and do not plagiarize.
- If writing book review or sharing someone’s research paper’s abstract then mention the title of the book/paper and author’s name.
- Stick to word limit and less than 500 words is not acceptable.
How many Articles per Day
- Usually one or two article per day will be acceptable.
How to Join Eduindex News
- Sign Up using
How to Publish Articles
- Submit your article for review and approval at https://wordpress.com/block-editor/post/eduindexnews.com or https://eduindexnews.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php
Connect Social Profiles
- Connect Your Social Profiles through https://wordpress.com/marketing/connections/eduindexnews.com