Internship Opportunity for Mass Communication and Journalism Students
Internships hold a lot of value when you aspire to sweep inside a prominent TV channel or newspaper like Eduindex News. A good portfolio, built through internships and freelancing, shows that the person has a prior exposure to the work that this industry demands.
About Eduindex News
Eduindex News is a news media platform dedicated to showcasing stories of a new generation through online news, print news, videos & live events. We document the struggles, triumphs, trends, issues & experiences that define the Indian millennial today. We focus on the education and start up business to promote among the youth of the nation.
EDUindex News, is fuelled by our ideas and driven by our dreams. We breathe passion into things we do and are on a quest to find our own voice amidst all the clutter & noise. We are free-willed and free-spirited, unafraid to express and speak our mind. We are relentless in our pursuits and do not take no for an answer. We are diverse, unapologetic about who we love or identify as. We refuse to conform to a way of life defined by someone else. We are explorers, each on their own journey. We are creators, thinkers, and believers, bursting and overflowing with talent. We are entrepreneurs, artists, authors, and leaders of the new world – EDUindex News team is a crazy breed, and it is our stories – the stories of a new generation – that will define & shape the future.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Reporting education-centric stories through videos & articles
- Conceptualizing & executing fresh ideas for enhancing skills and education of youth.
- Being involved with the research team for finding and writing news articles related to various themes which is available at https://eduindexnews.com/news-categories/
Number of Internships available: 10
Who Can Apply for Job
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for working from home and in office (offer letter will mention the same)
- Should have good communication and writing skills in English.
- Good knowledge of audio-visual media skills.
- can start the internship between after the acceptance of the application.
- are available for duration of minimum 4 weeks and maximum 2 years.
- have relevant skills and interests
- For sending application for the job and internship, write mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks for Interns
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Job offer.